Ortofon Hi-Fi 2M Bronze
Moving Magnet Cartridge
The 2M Bronze features a nude Fine Line diamond stylus, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The cartridge body used for the 2M Bronze is manufactured from a newly-developed Lexan DMX Piano Black, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
The Ortofon 2M Bronze and 2M Black cartridge bodies are identical. Styli for the 2M Black and 2M Bronze are interchangeable.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Ortofon 2M Bronze technical data
- Output voltage - 5 mV
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 + 2 / - 0 dB
- Tracking ability - 80 µm
- Dynamic Compliance - 22 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Fine Line
- Tracking force - 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Load capacitance - 150-300 pF
- Cartridge weight - 7.2 g
- 2M PnP MkII cartridge with integrated headshell weight - 20 g