Ortofon Hi-Fi 2M Bronze Stylus
Moving Magnet Fine Line Stylus
The Ortofon 2M Bronze Stylus is an optional replacement for your existing Ortofon 2M Bronze or 2M Black cartridge. It features a stunning Nude Fine Line stylus profile.
The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
You should upgrade your stylus when it starts to collect a lot of dust after each playback or when you notice some distortion and channel separation during listening.
We find with proper care, up to 1000 hours is possible without degradation of performance. To get more hours out of your next stylus, consider a Clean It stylus brush or Vinyl Clean compound to compliment your new stylus purchase.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Replacement stylus for Ortofon 2M Bronze Cartridge.
- Frequency range - 20-29.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / -0 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 22 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Fine Line
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/40 µm
- Tracking force range - 1.4-1.7 g (14-17 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Stylus colour - Bronze
Recommended for following cartridges - 2M Bronze, interchangeable with 2M Black