Tube Box S2
Phono Valve Pre-amplifier
Unlike conventional phono stages, the Tube Box S2 harks back to a classic era of analogue sound, using a pair of valves to amplify your turntable’s signal.
This alternative approach gives your sound a remarkably different feel, with outstanding warmth and a lush, laid-back sound that other phono stages just can’t touch.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
A pint-sized performer
With a host of settings, the Pro-Ject Tube Box S2 works with both Moving Coil and Moving Magnet cartridges to make you fall in love with your records all over again.
The Pro-Ject Tube Box S2 offers all this in a compact form-factor that’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Good things truly do come in small packages.
What does it have?
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation in two parts, passive/active
- Fully discrete circuit design without OpAmps
- 2x ECC83 tubes (replaceable)
- Front-sided Subsonic filter button
- Front-sided gain control
- Ultra low noise circuit with FET input stage
- Gold-plated RCA in- and outputs
- Sandwich alu/metal casing prote