Tube Box S2
Phono Valve Pre-amplifier
Unlike conventional phono stages, the Tube Box S2 harks back to a classic era of analogue sound, using a pair of valves to amplify your turntable’s signal. That different approach gives your sound a remarkably different feel, with outstanding warmth and a lush, laid-back sound that other phono stages just can’t touch.
With a host of settings, the Tube Box S2 works with both Moving Coil and Moving Magnet cartridges to make you fall in love with your records all over again. And all in a compact form-factor that’s small enough to fit in the palm of your hand! Good things truly do come in small packages.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Innovative miniature sized phono preamplifier
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation in two parts, passive/active
- Fully discreet circuit design without OpAmps
- 2x ECC83 tubes (replaceable)
- Front-sided Subsonic filter button
- Front-sided Gain control
- Gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs
- External power adaptor and multiple internal power supplies