Tube Box DS2
Phono Valve Pre-amplifier
Unlike conventional phono stages, the Tube Box DS2 harks back to a classic era of analogue sound, using a pair of valves to amplify your turntable’s signal. That alternative approach gives your sound a remarkably different feel, with outstanding warmth and a lush, laid-back sound that other phono stages just can’t touch.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
What does it have?
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Ultra low noise circuitry
- Connect 2x tuntables at once
- Selectable input impedance
- Selectable input capacitance
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
It sounds just the way you like
The Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2’s front-panel give you push-button control over your sound, allowing you to customise your settings on the fly to get the most out of your records.
Whether with a Moving Magnet or Moving Coil cartridge, the Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2 delivers rich, natural tones, proving it to be a sophisticated phono stage for the discerning record lover.