What does it have?
- High resolution network bridge
- Audio optimized USB A output
- Multi-room enabled
- Dual USB A input for external storage
- TIDAL, Spotify, Internet Radio, Bluetooth & High Res Audio Streaming
- Network-enables any modern DAC with USB input
- Cleans up the audio signal from a PC
- Fully Roon Ready and certified
- CD ripping (requires external USB CD drive)
- HDMI video output
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
Designed by the master
Designed by hi-fi legend John Westlake, the Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra is a simple, effective way to link your traditional hi-fi with your digital music, adding a host of features and sources that come neatly packaged in a palm-sized chassis.
The perfect pair
We recommend pairing the Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra with the world's smallest MQA unfolding DAC, the Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital.
This award winning combination will bring any age of amplifier into the 21st century. Allowing you to unlock technology like Roon, Tidal, Spotify, MQA, Hi-res streaming on your older amplifier for the very first time.
Think of it as a powerful network bridge that routes your music from a multiplicity of sources. Just plug in a DAC and the Stream Box S2 Ultra plays music from a hard disk via its USB-A inputs, Bluetooth aptX and online streaming services such as Tidal, Spotify and Shoutcast, plus DLNA- or Wi-Fi-connected NAS drives.
It’s Roon Ready and there’s also an HDMI video output. There’s also a handy control app for iOS and Android, and savvy users can even customise the system to their needs. Working at up to 352.8kHz/32-bit PCM and DSD256, it’s future-proofed, too.
- EISA, Expert Imaging & Sound Association