Designed for Moving Coil cartridges
The Pro-Ject Signature 12 is an audiophile marvel, that represents championship, precision engineering and our deep love for music.
Magnetic feet decouple the chassis from surface, “Sorbothane pillows” and a magnetic-floating platter guarantee an absolute quiet running turntable.
A “flywheel” belt drive system ensures vibration-free running. The single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
An audiophile marvel
- Mass-loaded subchassis design featuring a super-heavy 10.55 kg platter
- Fly-wheel belt drive design
- Resonance-optimised alloy
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Motor control system with LCD display
- 12" single pivot precision aluminium tone-arm
- High gloss metal surface
- Piano-lacquer chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Height adjustable magnetically supported feet for perfect isolation
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets
- Connect it 5P-CC RCA Cable
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Record puck
- Measure it
- Align it
- Counterweights for 4, 5-23 g cartridges
- Power supply, allen key, spirit level, gloves