Designed for Moving Coil cartridges
Signature 10 is an audiophile marvel, that represents our championship in precision engineering and our deep love for music.
Magnetic feet and TPE-pillows decouple the resonance-free metal granulate filled MDF-chassis from your shelf surface. The Signature 10 subsequently benefits from a wonderfully resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension and is also TPE damped.
The 10” single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
An audiophile marvel
- Mass-loaded belt-drive subchassis design featuring a super-heavy 10.40 kg platter
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optimised alloy with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Motor control system for perfect speed stability
- 10" single pivot precision aluminium tone-arm
- Chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Height adjustable magnetically supported feet for perfect isolation
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets