Automatic Tonearm Lifter for Turntables
Make sure your stylus isn't stuck in the end groove of your record with the Q Up automatic tone arm lifter. This automatic tonearm lifter will suit any almost any brand of turntable.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Pro-Ject turntables are fully manual by design, so you can fully lose yourself in the ritual of playing a record. If you’re worried about forgetting your record, or getting caught up and leaving the turntable spinning, the Q Up is your saviour. Simply place it under your turntable’s tonearm, and it’ll automatically lift it off the record once it reaches the end of a side. That’ll help to keep your stylus in peak condition, and save your record from getting stuck going around and around in the runout groove.
- Lifts tonearm, when it moves to the end of a record
- Extends stylus life
- Suits nearly all tonearms and manual turntables
- Includes three stackable platforms for turntables with thick platters
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity
- No AC or battery power needed
- Easy to mount, no additional tools necessary!