What does it have?
- Dual mono configuration
- Audiophile-grade amplification modules
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Switchable Subsonic filter –12dB @ 20Hz
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- 4 adjustable gain levels
- Outstanding sound quality
Compact, affordable & flexible
With switchable input options to suit Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, as well as four switchable gain options, the Pro-Ject Phono Box S2 is ready to reveal incredible detail. Opening up the dynamics and offering a clearer sense of space than you’ve heard before.
I decided I wanted to start buying my fav album or two each year on vinyl. I had a turntable in storage but my self powered speakers didn't have a phono input. I picked up a Phono Box S2 to bring the turntable up to line level and it works flawlessly. It has a perfectly clean sound. Very happy.