Phono Box S2
There are plenty of one-size-fits-all phono stages, which are great for a simple setup.
But if you want to get the most out of your cartridge, and really hear what’s going on in the grooves, then you need a phono stage that’s much more adaptable. That’s where the Phono Box S2 comes in.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
What does it have?
- Dual mono configuration
- Audiophile-grade amplification modules
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Switchable Subsonic filter –12dB @ 20Hz
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- 4 adjustable gain levels
- Outstanding sound quality
Compact, affordable & flexible
With switchable input options to suit Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, as well as four switchable gain options, the Pro-Ject Phono Box S2 is ready to reveal incredible detail. Opening up the dynamics and offering a clearer sense of space than you’ve heard before.