Phono Box DS2
There are plenty of one-size-fits-all phono stages, which are great for a simple setup. But if you want to get the most out of your cartridge, and really hear what’s going on in the grooves, then you need a phono stage that’s much more adaptable.
The Phono Box DS2’s front-panel control means you can fine-tune your sound as you listen, removing the guesswork and delivering you incredible new dynamics at the push of a button. With deep customisation options, the Phono Box DS2 is ready to help you rediscover your record collection.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Incredibly versatile, Audiophile-grade phono stage
- Moving Magnet and Moving Coil phono stage
- Audiophile-grade components
- Front-panel controls for input impedance, capacitance and gain settings
- Dual-mono circuit architecture
- Stylish, compact aluminium housing