Phono Box DS2
There are plenty of one-size-fits-all phono stages, which are great for a simple setup. But if you want to get the most out of your cartridge, and really hear what’s going on in the grooves, then you need a phono stage that’s much more adaptable.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
What does it have?
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
- Selectable input impedance for MC
- Selectable input capacitance for MM
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Sandwich alu/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
Control at your fingertips
The Phono Box DS2’s front-panel control means you can fine-tune your sound as you listen, removing the guesswork and delivering you incredible new dynamics at the push of a button. With deep customisation options, the Phono Box DS2 is ready to help you rediscover your record collection.