What does it have?
- Preamplifier for MM or MC with switch on rear panel
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Output stage with ultra-low impedance
- Gold-plated RCA sockets
- Small size for installation near record player
Most of today's amplifiers are built without a specific phono cartridge input. The Phono Box is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hi-fi systems, accepting both MM and MC cartridges. The analogue output of the Phono Box can easily be connected to the line-input of your amplifier.