Ortofon Hi-Fi Super OM 5E
Moving Magnet Cartridge
Based on the OM 5E, Ortofon's stellar entry-level cartridge, the Super OM 5E offers an even more refined experience at an approachable price.
Designed with sophisticated computer simulations and built using incredibly precise machining, the Super OM 5E is the pinnacle of the OM 5 Series, offering a broader frequency range and better channel separation. Its Elliptical stylus tracks the grooves of a record with ease and grace, for a more detailed, clearer sound.
Lightweight and versatile, the Super OM 5E is compatible with just about any tonearm, making it an easy upgrade for a vinyl beginner or a terrific option for a second system.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
The technical data
- Stylus type - Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range - 1.5-2.0 g (15-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 1.75 g (17.5 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Recommended load resistance - 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance - 200-500 pF
- Cartridge weight incl. extra weight - 5 g