Ortofon Hi-Fi OM 10 Stylus
Moving Magnet Tipped Elliptical Stylus
The Ortofon OM10 Stylus is an optional replacement for your existing Ortofon OM cartridge. It features a Tipped Elliptical stylus profile.
You should upgrade your stylus when it starts to collect a lot of dust after each playback or when you notice some distortion and channel separation during listening.
We find with proper care, up to 1000 hours is possible without degradation of performance. To get more hours out of your next stylus, consider a Clean It stylus brush or Vinyl Clean compound to compliment your new stylus purchase.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Replacement OM10 stylus for any Ortofon OM series cartridges.
- Frequency range: 20-24.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force*): 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 20 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 µm
- Tracking force range: 1.25-1.75 g (12.5-17.5 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.5 g (15 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus colour: Black
Recommended for following cartridges: Super OM 10, OM 10, OMP-mount 10, OMBulk 10, OMT 10, LM 10, Concorde 10, Concorde EC 10, Concorde STD, TM 10H, LMB 12, SMB 12, LMA 12