Pre Box DS2 Digital
Preamplifier with Bluetooth
The Pro-Ject Audio Pre Box DS2 Digital is an universal and very flexible pre-amplifier and DAC.
With an in-built AK4490 DAC, from high-end manufacturer Asahi Kasai Microdevices, you have the flexibility to switch between five different digital filters, shaping the sound to your preference. It offers full DSD256 support and upsampling of all input signals to 768kHz from USB, coaxial and optical inputs.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
Upgrade your Existing Amplifier
Suitable for all source types, the Pro-Ject Audio Pre Box DS2 Digital boasts five digital inputs, analogue line level input and phono line in. The Bluetooth receiver also supports the newest aptX tech. All of these features make the Pro-Ject Pre Box DS2 Digital the most versatile audiophile pre-amplifier and DAC in its price range.
Flexibility in Spades
- High-quality phono MM + MC preamp
- 5 digital Inputs (1x USB, 2x optical, 1x coax, 1x Bluetooth aptX)
- Top grade AK4490 D/A chip (32-bit PCM 768kHz / DSD256)
- XMOS asynchronous USB (Up to 32bit/768kHz)
- DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256 (DSD over PCM)
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- SPDIF Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)