Phono Box E
Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference.
Because of it's small casing, the Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable or hidden away. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
What does it have?
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included