Integrated Amplifier with Bluetooth
From its compact design to the massive range of sources it can handle, the MaiA DS2 is an incredibly convenient, fully-featured alternative to bulky amplifiers. And with its astounding tube-like warmth, the MaiA DS2 competes with the big kids on sound, too.
Nothing has been sacrificed in the MaiA DS2’s space-efficient design. Taking up about as much space as two hardcover books, it includes Bluetooth streaming, a built-in phono stage for your turntable, a PC-USB connection for high-res digital files, and a suite of other digital and analogue connections, making the MaiA DS2 competitive with amplifiers three or four times the size.
Line out is used to connect your turntable to an amplifier
What does it have?
- Powerful 135 watts per channel (2 ohms drive capability)
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier with MM & MC capability
- Other inputs: 3x analogue, 5x digital including USB 2.0
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
- DSD capability (DSD64, DSD128; DSD256)
- Bluetooth with aptX capability
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output with dedicated amplifier stage
- Fixed & variable outputs for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote & Built-in App Remote Control via Bluetooth