Debut RecordMaster (OM10) Walnut
A feature-packed turntable with aluminium tonearm, woodgrain finish, Ortofon cartridge, inbuilt phono stage and USB output for recording!
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late '90s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of the Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an pure analogue product re-emerged – something all music lovers could afford.
The Debut RecordMaster has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed, as analogue is once again a respected music source while interest in decks that can handle vintage 78 RPM records continues to grow.
To play those vintage shellac records, a swap-over of your stylus to "Stylus 78 for OM Cartridges" (not included) and a quick adjustment of the drive belt is all you need!
Because Debut RecordMaster comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with PC-USB output, playback via the line-level input of your hi-fi system and the recording of vinyl to your computer can be done simultaneously! Nice!
• Precision belt-drive with synchronous motor
• Electronic speed control switchable between 33⅓ and 45 RPM with 78 RPM capability
• 8.6" aluminium tonearm
• 1.3kg steel platter (with a felt mat)
• Built-in MM phono pre-amplifier with USB output
• Output into your computer and amplifier simultaneously
• Pre-fitted Ortofon OM10 cartridge
• Available in matte walnut finish