The Debut Classic has been designed with a perfect balance of performance, reliability and great looks. This stunning, minimalistic turntable is presented in a high-gloss piano black finish paired with a tinted dust cover. With the motor control switch conveniently located on the underside of the plinth, an incredibly clean aesthetic is achieved. An easily removable dust cover means that you can reveal the great looks of this turntable with ease. In this case, beauty is not only skin deep!
The design features employed on the Debut Classic naturally translate to an excellent sound too. With a low mass aluminium tonearm and pre-fitted Ortofon OM10 cartridge, the winning formula is achieved. A high compliance stylus and cantilever design paired with a low mass tonearm means that music is extracted faithfully and effortlessly from your records. A unique quartz regulated motor control system means that you get an accurate platter speed regardless of local power variations. This JB Hi-Fi exclusive turntable is testament to the effectiveness of the audio-driven design philosophy of Pro-Ject Audio.
For more information on the JB Hi-Fi exclusive Debut Classic, click here.
- Belt drive system using isolated AC synchronous motor
- Speeds 33 & 45 RPM Quartz regulated speed control
- Technical rubber motor suspension and damping system
- High-mass alloy platter with felt mat 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Low resonance MDF plinth with isolation feet
- Pre-fitted with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- Tinted acrylic dust cover