2Xperience SB Turntable
The 2Xperience SB DC is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experience. The addition of a precision DC motor control, electronic speed changing and the high end 9cc Evolution carbon fibre tonearm results in vastly improved playback quality unheard of at this price point.
The latest version of our classic turntable reaches new performance levels
The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A layer of reused vinyl records acts as the perfect turntable mat. A threaded and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing.
The audio performance of the final product benefits from the multi-layered resonance-free platter - avoiding the ringing effect inherrent with metal and glass platters.
- Belt drive system with synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change
- High mass precision balanced sandwich platter with vinyl mat
- Threaded record clamp tightens record to platter
- Inverted main platter bearing made
- 9” Carbon EVO tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
- Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling