Debut Carbon Recordmaster HiRes 2M Red
The Debut Carbon Recordmaster Hi-Res brings analogue turntables into the digital era, without sacrificing the warmth and character of the true vinyl experience. The perfect combination of old and new, the Recordmaster Hi-Res builds on Pro-Ject’s decades of experience to offer an excellent listening experience for music fans of all kinds.
For analogue lovers, the Recordmaster’s acrylic platter and 8.6” carbon fibre tonearm, pre-fitted with an Ortofon 2M Red, delivers a rich, versatile sound that can be sent straight to your amplifier through its built-in phono stage. With the added convenience of a push-button speed control, the Recordmaster Hi-Res can effortlessly switch from LPs to 45s, and even vintage 78s with the included accessories.
On the digital side, the Recordmaster Hi-Res allows you to smoothly convert your records into high-quality digital audio (PCM or DSD) via your computer, at a resolution that will satisfy even the fussiest ear. With the Recordmaster Hi-Res, you can enjoy the true sound of vinyl anywhere you wish.
- 8.6” carbon fibre tonearm that’s both lightweight and incredibly sturdy
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge pre-fitted to deliver a rich, versatile sound
- Built-in phono stage for easy connection to an amplifier or active speakers
- Transfer your vinyl collection to your computer in hi-res digital audio with the Recordmaster’s USB out.
- Available in Piano Black, Glossy White, Glossy Red or an elegant Walnut finish