Phono Box RS
Reference class phono preamplifier with unique continuously variable impedance control
This ultra low-noise and low-distortion preamplifier is truly made for the audio connoisseur. It offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable of adapting to virtually any phono cartridge through variable its impedance control. Impedance adjustment can even be done during playback! Due to the use of premium components, such as the SSM2019 from Analog Devices for the input stages and the Linear Technology LT1010 as its high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lengths.
A selector switch permits use of fully passive RIAA or DECCA equalisation. The Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. Vinyl playback has never sounded clearer, more detailed and smoother than with this superlative phono stage!
• MM & MC capable
• True dual mono design
• Balanced XLR & unbalanced RCA inputs & outputs
• Fully passive RIAA & DECCA equalisation
• Unique continuously variable input impedance loading to match every cartridge (adjustment even while playing)
• Superior low noise and low distortion
• Elegant dip switches
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Rugged metal housing protects against vibration and interference